WHAT IS BALANCE BIKE RACING?
Balance Bike Races are races designed to let toddlers and young kids 18 months to 5 years old explore the world of two wheels. Race events allow kids to come together, share their passion for Balance Bikes and participate in some friendly competitive racing.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS NEEDED?
• Manufactured no pedal two wheel bike.
• 12" maximum tire diameter.
• Properly fitted helmet which meets the United States Consumer Products
Safety Commission (US CPSC) helmet safety standards required.
• No slip on shoes or sandals (full toe coverage required).
• Long pants recommended or shorts with knee pads.
• Long sleeve shirt recommended or short sleeves with elbow pads.
• Gloves recommended.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
• Balance Bike riders must be a USA BMX member. Annual Balance Bike
memberships can be purchased at the track for $30.
• Race entry fee for Balance Bike Races at Chandler BMX is $5.
WHEN DO BALANCE BIKES RACE AT CHANDLER BMX?
Balance Bikes race 2 rounds immediately following the end of practice on Fridays and Sundays.
IS THERE BALANCE BIKE PRACTICE?
Balance Bikers can practice on the last straight during practice times.
Balance Bike Races are the very best way to introduce your youngster to the joy of riding and racing!